10 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
08:00 Pick up guest at Hotel, departure to Ba Na hills
09:00 Arrive at the cable car station. Sitting in the cabin, in mid-air, looking upon the endless tree lone of the forest. Experiencing the pristine ecological system of the Ba Na mountain will leave you a sense of unforeseeable discovery.
09:30 Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries (excluded expenses)-remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station.
Exploring the Golden Bridge (Winding its way around a 150-meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na Hills, supported by a pair of giant hands.)
11:00 Have lunch at Restaurant
12:00-14:00 Visit and play a game at the Fantasy Park- Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park- the third largest indoor amusement park in the world (only some free games depending on Ba Na policy). Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height on 1,487m.
14:00 Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain. Back to Da Nang
15:30 Sightseeing – Han Market
16:30 Massage body at Cham Spa & Massage.
18:00 Come back to the hotel.
- Private car
- Lunch in tour - Buffet
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places mentioned in itineraries
- Bana Hills ticket
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Massage body
- Steambath, soak in the herb of the Dao Do people
- Steam, soak the foot in fresh ginger and salt water
- Stawmbath: Lemongrass, basil, anise, grapefruit
- Continuous Massage 60 mins
- Recover face, pack wormwood, hot rock, and hot towel
- Snack meal: A bowl of congee for the releasing clod, fruit, nutritious drinks.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.