3 days in total
Meals, accommodation, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be
- Pick up from your hotel in The Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and head north to visit Ba Be Lake, the green pearl of the northeastern forest.
- Journey through the flatland of the Red River Delta up into the mountain areas north of Hanoi.
- Have a short break on the way and enjoy Vietnamese traditional lunch at a local restaurant.
- Arrive at your hotel and check-in for the room.
- Follow your local guide for some nearby exploration before sunset.
Day 2: Ba Be Lake
- Have breakfast at your hotel.
- Take a short ride to the jetty and start your cruising tour around Ba Be Lake.
- Have a chance to swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant or at your hotel.
- Visit Pac Ngoi village to learn more about the daily life of Tay people.
- Enjoy your night with some interesting local activities held by Tay people.
Day 3: Ba Be - Hanoi
- Check-out at your hotel.
- Leave Ba Be and transfer back to Hanoi.
- Stop to visit Thai Nguyen Ethnology Museum, where you'll gain real insights into Vietnam's 54 minority groups.
- Arrive at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in The Old Quarter
- Private air-conditioned bus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water & wet tissue
- Boat trips
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.