9 hours in total
Lunch, entrance fee, cruise included
Pick up from downtown Bangkok
What To Expect
In this trip, you will have the chance to experience Ayutthaya in two different ways: by road and cruise. Ayutthaya is an old capital of Thailand that have important historical and architectural values.
You will also have the chance to visit the beautiful Bang Pa-In Summer Palace. One of the main highlights of the Bang Pa-In Palace is Pavilion in the lake named “Aisawan Dhipaya Asana Pavilion” also known as the “Divine Seat of Personal Freedom”.
Visit Ayutthaya to see the temple ruins since the 14th and 16th centuries. On the return journey to Bangkok, board on our cruise and enjoy the superb lunch buffet and the fascinating sceneries along the Chao Phraya River banks. What an absolutely a memorable experience!
- 6:30 - 7:00 am: Pick up at your hotel in central Bangkok by minibus (exact pickup time will be confirmed after payment)
- 9:30 am: Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- 10:30 am: Arrive in Ayutthaya
- Visit a selection of temples in the Historical Park of Ayutthaya, such as:
- Wat Mahathat
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet
- Viharn Phra Monkol Bopit
- Wat Chong Lom, onboard your cruise here.
- 1:00 pm: Enjoy a delightful lunch featuring a variety of oriental and western dishes.
- Relax on the deck while cruising along the Chaophraya River through Pathumthani and Nonthaburi provinces.
- Take a coffee break, then cruise back to Bangkok.
- Around 4 pm: Arrive at River City Pier.
- Dress code: no sleeveless shirts, long pants or long skirt
- Air-conditioned transports
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in downtown Bangkok
- Lunch, coffee, and tea as mentioned above
What's not included
- Personal expenses such as extra drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.