Skip the line and save time
Countless cultural experiences
Art in Paradise 3D Museum
Art in Paradise Pattaya is a great place for tourists to visit in Pattaya City because it is, in the present, the first and only one illusion art museum – the museum presenting Anamorphosis.
Visitors can enjoy this interactive museum by taking photos of your posture with 3D illusion painting or even touching the painting.
In the building, each room presents different kinds of the 3D painting. Pieces are brilliantly displayed in its 10 categorized rooms: mirage, aqua, zoo, classic art, Ayutthaya, Egyptian, Thai, surrealism, dinosaur, and exhibition room.
Every scenic creation was painted on original white walls and white floors showcasing the artist's keen skills in creating a 3D illusion through each stroke of his enchanted brush. Each piece, already glowing with its own beauty, becomes even more charming and memorable with each original pose created by endless daily visitors at the Art in Paradise.
- Address: 78/34 M.9 Pattaya Sai2 Rd. Nongprue Bang Lamung Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Working hours: 9 am - 10 pm every day
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Skip the line and save your time
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.