4 hours in total
Food, transport included
Meetup at a desingated location
What To Expect
- Visit the most iconic landmarks of Hanoi.
- Experience wearing the Vietnamese Ao Dai.
- Gain real insights into traditional customs and rich cultures of Hanoi in this unique opportunity.
- 09:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your day explore Hanoi in traditional Ao Dai dress.
- Visit the most iconic landmarks of the city and take photos with Ao Dai.
- Have traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Have your Ao Dai photoshoots in front of the Old Quarter's most iconic sites, including the Metropole 5-star hotel on Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi Opera House, etc.
- 02:00 PM: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Transfer by local cyclos
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Ao dai dress
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.