4 hours in total
Drink, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
For a long time, 'Ao Dai' has considered as the minds of the Vietnamese locals and become a unique symbol of all Vietnamese women. Nowadays, Ao Dai is said to be an outfit that 'covers everything but hides nothing'. Why? Even though it covers most parts of your body, it is still a sensual outfit, with its tight-fit and long slits up the sides.
Hoi An Ancient Town is a famous tourist destination with ancient houses, small alleys, and cozy cafés. Travel to Hoi An, you can have a wonderful experience while dressing up in traditional Vietnamese costume and taking many photos in different beautiful places in Hoi An. Each destination on our tour is chosen carefully for your best experience. You will have a chance to explore not only sightseeing but also learning a culture, remembering memorable moments in every picture you take.
You will start the day by coming to a Studio to find out some “ao dai”. They have many kinds of Ao Dai that are colorful, you can choose one that suits you best.
Go to Hoi An Old town to start shooting. As you can probably see, Hoi An has a combination of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture from the ancient houses. Everything spots certainly will make you satisfied.
These photos are wonderful souvenirs that you can show to your family and friends back home
- 8:00 You will pick up from the hotel and have a quick transfer to Ao Dai Studio. There are many colorful Ao Dai and you can choose one that suits you best.
- 9:00 – 12:00 Our tour guide will take you around Hoi An Ancient Town to start shooting in many specific spots such as Cau Pagoda, Bach Dang Street, Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Café The Chef, Fujian Temple.
- At the end of the photo shoot, our tour guide will take you to one of the most beautiful coffee shops in Hoi An- the Roastery Coffee to taste the real traditional Vietnamese coffee.
- 12:00 Back to hotel.
- Pick up and drop off by car from your hotel in Hoi An
- English-speaking tour guide
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- 1set Ao Dai +Professional Photographer
- 50 soft photo in file
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.