8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This trip to the 'City of Temples', the prime display of classic Khmer architecture as well as the most iconic landmark of Cambodia will take you from temple to temple, each one as mesmerizing as the last. Take lots of great photos that will live long in your memories!
The Angkor Wat, the most famous of all the Khmer Temples, is where you can appreciate its sheer size and its awe-inspiring beauty. The temple is surrounded by a large moat and high walls, making it the largest religious monument in the world.
Visit the Angkor Thom, literally translating to 'Great City', which was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire. Here your guide will tell you about the rise and fall of the Khmer Empire, and how their people lived here for so many years.
Within the walls of Angkor Thom lies the Bayon Temple which is home to some of the most exquisite and unique architecture that the Temples of Angkor has to offer. There are thousands of beautiful carvings on the outer walls of the Bayon Temple, and famously in the upper terrace, there are 37 standing towers, known as the face towers, with most towers displaying giant smiling faces on each side.
Ta Prohm is found just outside the walls of Angkor Thom, and is a prime example of how the temples would look without any human interference. You may recognize this temple from the film 'Tomb Raider', as its unique appearance was used to create a dramatic jungle scenery. This temple has been left unrestored and the jungle trees have penetrated its walls, which sets it apart from the other Temples of Angkor, and makes for some interesting sights!
This trip will also take you to the Terrace of Elephant and the Terrace of Leper King, along with a lunch stop, where you can catch your breath and have a bite to eat.
Angkor Wat was granted a UNESCO World Heritage Site not only due to its marvelous architecture but also because of its rich history. Hiring a guide is, therefore, the perfect way to learn about the history and culture of the Khmer empire. So let's hurry up and book this tour to enrich your experience with our knowledgeable local guide!
- From 7:30 am - 8:20 am, our local guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Siem Reap (exact pickup time will be confirmed after reservation).
- Upon arrival, begin your visit to major temples including Angkor Thom city, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Wat temple.
- Around 4 pm, get back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
- For your convenience, the order of the temples is not fixed.
- Please have your shoulders and knees covered during your visit inside the temples.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportations
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's not included
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.