6.5 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at meet-up location
What To Expect
The cave was discovered by a local man in 2005 and 5 first kilometers of this cave was explored by explorers from British Cave Research Association in 2005. The whole 31 km was explored and publicly announced by the British cave explorers.
This cave is 31 km long, longer than Phong Nha Cave which had been considered the longest cave in this national park. The height and width can reach 100 m and 150 m respectively. The limestone formation is also more spectacular than that of Phong Nha Cave. The British cave explorers were impressed by the beautiful and spectacular stalactites and stalagmites inside this cave and they named it Thiên Đường Cave (Paradise Cave).
In 2012, a new scorpion species Vietbocap thienduongensis was found here. Currently, Paradise cave just allows 1000-meter discovery for visitors, 7000 meters deep more for adventurers.
- 9:00 am: Pick up at Paradise Cave Center
- Follow the experienced tour guide to discover 6000-meter inside Heaven with a personal flashlight
- Continue to go kayak along the streams
- Arrive at the most beautiful place which is considered as "the Heaven Well" after one hour
- Have lunch beside the underground stream
- 3:30 pm: Back to meet-up location
- Pickup from the Paradise Cave Center. Other arrangement of picking up from Dong Hoi, Hue, Danang City will be charged extra cost.
- This is an adventurous tour requiring good health.
- Only have lighting at first 1km, 6km remaining without light and you will discover caves by flashlight.
- You must walk, climb up and down the cliffs more than 6km long in the cave, sometimes do swimming or kayaking cross the underground river.
- Don't serve guests under 16 years of age and the elderly, in poor health, with a history of cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure.
- Experienced tour guide and luggage porter
- Tickets for Paradise Cave: 12 USD
- Electric car transfers from the main entrance to the mountain
- 02 bottles of mineral water 0.5l for a person/day
- Travel insurance during the tour
- Supplies of protection for trip
- Personal equipment to discover the cave in the dark
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.