Adventure tour at Paradise Cave in Quang Binh
Relax under the canopy of primeval forest while taking electric buggies from the car park to the cave entrance.
Explore the cave on a 1-kilometer wooden staircases descending into a cathedral-like space with colossal stalagmites and glimmering stalactites
Go swimming and kayaking through the underground river at km 4
Climb and crawl for 6 kilometers inside Paradise Cave - the longest dry limestone cave in Asia according to British Caving Association
See the Skylight at km 7
- The schedule might be changed without prior notice due to weather conditions, political issues, or traffic problems.
- Please keep your belongings with you all the time. The local guide is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your surroundings throughout the journey.
- Always strictly follow the instructions of your local guide.
- Tours are suitable for adults and children aged over 15 years old.
- The elderly people who are in a weak condition or have high/low blood pressure or heart disease should not join the tour.
Advice from your local guide
The trip lasts for long hours inside the cave, so please prepare some essential items as below:
Comfortable trekking shoes
08:00 am: We will pick you up at Paradise Cave Center (Paradise Restaurant)
- Booking canceled without notice: No refund
- Booking canceled less than 48 hours of the travel date: No refund
- Booking canceled prior to 48 hours of the travel date: Full refund