12 hours in total
Transport, lunch included
Pick up at a meeting point in Hochiminh city
What To Expect
Cycling in the Mekong Delta south of Saigon is an experience full of picturesque scenery, delicious foods and unique traditions. About 2 hours south of Saigon, the Mekong makes it dramatic final push to the South China Sea – an epic 4900-kilometer journey from China. Here the flat landscapes of the river and rural pathways make it ideal not only to explore by bike, but also to enjoy the colorful lifestyle of the region.
- 7:30 am: From the meeting point at 7:15 am, board the private, air-conditioned van for a 80km ride to the Delta
- Arrive in the Mekong Delta and enjoy coffee or tea at a small village café, while bikes are set up
- Ride through the serene countryside
- Visit local artisan and the largest wholesale produce markets with fresh fruits and vegetables
- See indoor fresh water shrimp cultivation and a temple of the Cao Dai religion
- Have lunch at a local house
- Board a small canal boat through quiet canals
- 5:00 pm: Transfer back to Saigon by van
- Discounts for children age 15 and under with kid bikes available, please contact us
- Dress in comfortable clothes for biking with proper footwear
- Flip-flops and loose sandals not advised
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended
- 25 km riding on flat tracks and small roads, with some sections on small dirt trails
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- English-speaking, professional cycle and tour guides
- Top quality Merida & GT bikes
- Bike sizes for all ages, including kids
- Helmets meeting international standards
- Coffee or tea and fresh fruits at meeting point and some stops
- Cold water in refillable bottles all tour
- Support van for transfers and in the Delta during the tour
What's not included
- Food or drinks not part of the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.