4 hours in total
Transport, snacks included
Pick up at a meeting point in Hoi An
What To Expect
There is no better way to experience all that is Hoi An than cycling from the historic district across the river and through the beautiful small villages and adjacent rural scenery just beyond the crowded tourist zone.
Our half-day cycling adventure takes you beyond the tourist zones to immerse you in the culture, history, and commerce of the region on a tour designed for all ages, families, even kids.
The scenery is sublimely rural and the experience so very Vietnamese. As one guest remarked, "It's like riding back in time compared to the modern amenities of my hotel." Yet it's only a stone's throw from Hoi An.
- 7:30 am: Meet at Grasshopper Adventures shop located up a small alleyway off Hai Ba Trung street
- Bike historic alleyways of Hoi An in the early morning
- Explore beautiful countryside away from the hustle and bustle of Hoi An
- Visit a local family making Banh Beo in the traditional method
- Visit traditional boat building and fishing ports
- Sea farming methods practiced for generations
- Board a local ferry for a trip back to town
- 12:00 pm: Tour ends in a quiet spot for tea or coffee
- Discounts for children age 15 and under with kid bikes available, please contact us
- There are no hills on the 20-km itinerary so anyone can reasonably ride a bike can do the tour
- Tour operates every day
- All meals as part of the itinerary
- Complimentary water and beverages at major food stops
- English-speaking, professional cycle and tour guides
- Top quality merida & GT bikes
- Front and rear bik lights for evening and night riding
- Bike sizes for all ages, including kids
- Helmets meeting international standards
- Cold water in refillable bottles all tour
What's not included
- Food or drinks not part of the itinerary
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.