2 days in total
Lunch, transportation included
Offered in English
The private driver will pick you up from your preferred location in Ho Chi Minh City. The journey is about 90 minutes from the city center.
Day 1: Arrive at Cai Be Commune
- Visit Cai Be vibrant floating market
- Take a cruise along the river
- Learn to make rice paper and pop rice
- Enjoy a sampan ride along the canal
- Venture around Tan Phong Island to see tropical fruits and have an opportunity to mingle with the local people
- Lunch at a local farmer's house
In the afternoon, we proceed to the City of Can Tho, about 90 minutes drive from Cai Be. Upon reaching Can Tho, a home of 1.3 million people and the capital city of Mekong Delta, we will check-in at the hotel and then visit Ninh Kieu Quay to enjoy the beautiful view of the Mekong River. End our day with a delicious dinner served at a local restaurant.
Day 2: Explore Can Tho - the capital of Mekong Delta
- Take a boat ride to see the local life of the locals
- Experience the biggest floating market in Vietnam; we will see the trading of fruits and enjoy some food like pho, banh mi, and pineapples.
- Explore the lovely countryside by boat.
On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, which is about 3.5 hours drive, we will visit Vinh Trang Pagoda as a final destination of the tour.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.