2 days in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Qingjing Farm: Qingjing Farm offers exquisite scenes all four seasons of the year, each with its own unique interest, and just by following your steps you can enjoy them all: Mountain Reflection in Green Lake, 487-Steps Trail, Clouds Covering the Mountain, Green Green Grasslands, Fragrance of Fruit Orchards, Sincere Heart Makes Wishes Come True. Here you can fully savor the sweet tranquility of the high-mountain countryside.
Green Green Grassland: Known as a “Foggy Eden” far away from the city area in the mountains, Qingjing Farm is great for those who enjoy fresh air, lush forests, the acre of flowers along the plains and hillside, and beautiful starry nights. Located in the northern section of Qingjing Farm is Green Green Grassland, which is an open pasture ground for livestock such as sheep and cows to roam and graze freely. Visitors are able to see the animals up close and interact with them.
Fruit-picking: Taiwan is well-known for fruit cultivation. From spring to winter, varieties of fruits are readily available throughout the whole year. Don't miss this chance to pick your own fruits and taste the rich flavor of the fresh seasonal fruits.
Hehuanshan: Hehuanshan is a 3,416-metre-high (11,207 ft) mountain in Central Taiwan. The peak lies on the boundaries of Nantou and Hualien counties and is within the Taroko Gorge National Park.
Hehuanshan is a popular destination for the local people of central Taiwan. The 3,421-metre East Peak and 3,422-metre North Peak of Hehuanshan are actually both higher than the main peak.
It is snowing in March every year only in that month The Hehuanshan Road leads up from Puli in central Nantou past Wushe (Ren-ai) and Chingjing Farm up to Wuling. Wuling, at 3,275 meters above sea level, is the highest automobile pass in Taiwan.
Day 1: Taipei – Qingjing
- Qingjing Farm
- Green Green Grasslands
Day 2: Qingjing - Taipei
- Leave QingJing
- Local fruit farm and fruit-picking
- Enbus for Taipei.
- Private English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Accommodations (twin-sharing room)
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.